L2 Imortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
L2 Imortals

Lineage 2 Server Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

No longer a GM

+2
Impulse
Tim
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No longer a GM Empty No longer a GM Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:41 pm

Tim

Admin
Admin

the story starts with Impluse accusing the GM i asked to come here and help use out of being Corrupt just because he didnt know how another player acquired something, He whined on the last server we were on and he already is starting here, All good look on the server to the Staff and to the players Have Fun

2No longer a GM Empty Think A little Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:06 pm

Impulse

Impulse

Tim wrote:the story starts with Impluse accusing the GM i asked to come here and help use out of being Corrupt just because he didnt know how another player acquired something, He whined on the last server we were on and he already is starting here, All good look on the server to the Staff and to the players Have Fun

u understood what u wrote?
all who was there understand all
why i starded to think.. but u nooo u DON't LIsten at all.. JUST ...
And who made u a gm ... nwm ... with gm like that ppl will leave werry fast..
So don't try tell to orthers that u were right and etc.. if u eaven wanted to know all u just scrolled up a chat when it was happened .. after i saw crystals in shop i momently sayed sorry cause in Test server was no CRY in that gm shop...
And u start to tell some.... all write to u ....u no reaction ... Try to read GM GUIDE BEFORE BE A GM.. ... if u little tryed to listen .. I am sure that ull answer for this, like u ansevered me on server : acusing gm =ban and etc etc .Your problem u don't listen players .. server will no hawe life with that gm ...< u can delete that reply but U know by yourself that ur wrong... cause i sayd sorry in secs after i understood that was no reason.. and if u ban me ul be wrong to...

3No longer a GM Empty Re: No longer a GM Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:56 pm

YO_MA_MA

he was accusing the gm lucid of helping me. which because he didnt bother to check the gm shop assumed i couldn't have gotten crystals. (even still i could of had a crater crystallize some swords etc but that's besides the point)

lucid did not help me at all. no Adena. no crystals. no weapon. nothing.

i bought the crystal dagger in the weapon shop.
i bought the crystals from gm shop.
i traded crystals for SA crystal in lux shop.
i bought the gemstones or whatever in the blacksmith shop.
i SAed my crystal dagger with crit damage.
i augmented with one of the crystals i had so it was un-tradeable when he asked me to trade it to him.

earlier in the game he was saying i knew nothing about the game. and it seemed to me he didn't know what dagger i was using so i was making fun of him about it. "you dont even know what dagger this is" stuff like that.

banning him may be a little harsh with such few players any players could provide useful.
i would give him a chat ban for a few days or something Wink

4No longer a GM Empty Re: No longer a GM Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:48 am

lucid

lucid
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

[quote="Impulse"]

<quote>Try to read GM GUIDE BEFORE BE A GM..</quote>

you need to read the rules yourself.

1. Respect.
First of all, respect the server staff. Each and every member of the team is here of his / her own free will with the aim of providing you, a fun game. With that said, there are to be:

- No threats, insults, spreading unsubstantiated rumors about staff members in shout, trade, clan / ally or other chat channels.
- No staff impersonation. Do not pose as a staff member and lead others to believe you are.

Remember, respect does not mean “kissing ass" . Use common sense and judgement.

5No longer a GM Empty Re: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:05 am

Caxapa

Caxapa

lucid, Tim (or whatever the names),

So sorry for u all but our gang has moved on. Enjoy your "totalitarian" server without us. I hate being told by any staff member that he (she) is not listening and will not listen to reasonable explanation to given circumstances. Respect works both ways - show respsct so that u can expect respect back.

I am just sorry because a good friend from other "fun" places, brought us here and we came more than willing to help. Unfortunately we were met with disrespect, arrogance - in plain terms - made unwelcome.

GL, and may this experience make better people out of u. Cos' at the moment...well, figure it out.

Cax out.

6No longer a GM Empty Re: No longer a GM Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:40 pm

Bezou

Beta Tester
Beta Tester

No offense but I do not remember any of the main ppl involved in the server asking this said friend to bring you here. So all said and done I say good riddance as I have heard just how much you and your group like to follow rules. From what I have seen and heard the mistake was asking a certain person to come and help only to find that this person gave things to a certain group and I lmao when you or your ppl had the nerve to call a GM unfair when you as a clan accepted things from a member of staff. You and this member of staff are corrupt cheats so we have as you hoped taken something away from this experience, Don't trust too fast or you get burned. Thank you very much for the lesson Megabucks and said staff member who brought you. I see now why old server went down I can only assume previous owner had the same issues.

GL in all you do and have a nice life

7No longer a GM Empty Re: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:09 am

Caxapa

Caxapa

That "good friend" is actually...yes, u Bezou... Very Happy

U figure the rest, before making fast judgements (or assumptions). As for receiving items from staff - I personally have NOT received anything. Cannot vouch for the rest of the crew.

We played a fair and square game, grinding for our gear, because having "gift" items takes the fun away from saying with pride: "I made this myself", or "Will it craft or fail?". Some may like "gifts" - I personnaly prefer (and advocate) making them myself. That way, NO ONE can say: "Hehe, he is here because he was given...".

Regarding the "corruption" allegations, if u guys (as staff) had the decency to make a post in the forum as to what exactly will be on sale in the GM shop when going live, then I do NOT think any of this would have transpired.

Because in Beta phase there were NO crystals for sale, u can check server logs that one of the first chars we made and levelled was a crafter - to crystallize stuff.

But then again, why bother? Easier to blame others...

GL to u too Bezou. Hope we cross paths again, somewhere in the vast realms of this awesome game.

8No longer a GM Empty Re: No longer a GM Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:11 am

Bezou

Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Caxapa wrote:That "good friend" is actually...yes, u Bezou... Very Happy

I brought you..... ummmmmmmm ok actually I never asked you to come. I really never even spoke to you before even on Diamond or here for that matter unless ofc you mean to tell me you are ButterCup for that is the only person I asked to come help. Don't put it on me cause I don't like people saying things I did not do! I am a very nice person and not one to speak poorly of others or disrespect in fact I find myself more often then not getting burned because I trust ppl to much and forget sometimes that ppl can be cruel and mean. Oh and one final thing I was by no means staff on this server just a friend to some here.

9No longer a GM Empty Re: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:50 am

Caxapa

Caxapa

tctctctctctctc

Further comment is useless. Memory inhibitors are in order here.

BTW, I am NOT ButterCup!

TOPIC CLOSED.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum