L2 Imortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
L2 Imortals

Lineage 2 Server Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

what stays/goes

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1what stays/goes Empty what stays/goes Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:31 pm

YO_MA_MA

these may not be suggestions, but i would like to know a few things about when this server goes from beta to live. will there be anything different? gmshop will stay/go? buffer stay/go? manapots? etc etc etc basically i wanna know if there will be ANY change between "beta" and live.

personal opinions:
NPC BUFFERS
npc buffers are awesome! for high rate pvp servers... for a 15x server it doesnt seem to fit to me. ill give you this though: "best npc buffer i have ever used!" gratz on coding/applying it. (minus the 24 buff max i encountered a few days ago)
drawback to npc buffers is no1 plays any of the support classes.

i currently am playing on a 15x elsewhere which started when i started, and have been playing it about a month and i haven't hit my first sub yet. so 20 subs? honestly who's going to get 20 subs...

mana pots eh, ill edit this post later, im late for something BYE!

2what stays/goes Empty Re: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:12 am

Caxapa

Caxapa

Hi.

I have played over 50 servers in the past 4+ years, including the Offi. I have seen many things - mods, events, game twists, including a server with working WoW mods / skills on it!

In general, on almost all servers I have been (offi excluded), NO ONE played support classes. Everyone was dualboxing a support char of class that best suited his / her main char. Without exception first question asked by new players joining server: Is there an NPC buffer?

So, I feel NPC buffer should stay.

Regarding subs, I play on a x10 rate and hit my first sub in 4 days. I have devoted approx. 6 hours per day to this, so 1st sub = 24 hours of grind. Thing is u got to know where to lvl at the different moments in your char's development. L2 has evolved into something more than just a pure "fighter type" game - u need skill, quick thought and knowledge to lvl your toon. So 20 subs on x15 rates...Very Happy

I just say to the server staff: Pls make a post on what will server be like when it goes live. What we (players) can expect.

Just my 2 cents...

3what stays/goes Empty Re: what stays/goes Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:50 am

dracula

Admin
Admin

server will be as it is atm in beta the only real change you can expect is a wipe before we go live

all special npc going to stay

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum