L2 Imortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
L2 Imortals

Lineage 2 Server Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

HEy Server owner ^^

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HEy Server owner ^^ Empty HEy Server owner ^^ Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:57 am

Impulse

Impulse

Hello
it's werry good dev on server but he need's your yes to make any change ,so i tell what most of players will want here.

At first can u make a blue mobs spoiliable?
clown :)that will be great

2. delete from gm shop a,s shots ,as bolts arrows Smile
thats for some people will think about some crafter to make . cyclops

3. please check DROP ... it shows that i't 15x but it's not 15x..
cause in test serv i got problem , just i wanted to get dc gloves rec,
I came to VOS with lvl 53 killed punishment of splendors , till lvl 68 but no 1 rcp didn't came (NOt in luck problem ) Suspect

and from lvl 1 till lvl 74 i didn't get any 1 FULLL DROP it's not normal ,not 1 me justbenice didn,t get to . And DEV know how i kill mobs , so i got every time some drop on other's servers with same rates ... please check that . Smile

thank u Smile
MEMBER`- Impulse Arrow Arrow Arrow

2HEy Server owner ^^ Empty hi Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:22 am

ButterCup

ButterCup
Admin
Admin

let me remember u. Drop is 15 but if u see u got a chance
example
Recipe: Sealed Dark Crystal Gloves(60%)
Punishment Of Splendor (64) 1/1667 Chance.
Is not % this means i have 1 chance to 1667 for each mob to get that recipe (is not 100% u will get ed, is a CHANCE)

If u see Recipe: Sealed Dark Crystal Gloves(60%) Punishment Of Splendor (64)-10% this means u have 10% chance for each mob to drop that is not if u kill 10 recipe will drop 100 %

So in the end don't stress me with this NOOB question.

Ty and have fun
PS next time inform your self <3

https://l2-immortals.forumotion.com

3HEy Server owner ^^ Empty Re: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:25 am

Caxapa

Caxapa

Hi server staff.

I too support Impulse on his suggestions:

1. Let "deep blue" mobs be spoilable. That way, clans / players will have a single spoiler who can get mats / recipes for Top B / A / S / S80 craft and your DB will not be full of spoilers kept at different lvls. We all know that certain things come out of mobs ONLY at certain lvls.

2. Initially keep A / S grade shots / bolts in GM shop until server population hits 20 - 30 ppl. Then have them removed.

3. Check drop - for lvls 1 - 65 all I got as full drop is 1 Cursed Tunic (D grade) in Necropolis of Sacrifice.

4. NEW:> Implement some ongoing events - be it medals, letters, Alchemist keys (Trick or Transmutation), etc. with worthwhile rewards.

Thx, <3 Cax

PS: +1 for server developer choice... lol!

4HEy Server owner ^^ Empty Re: HEy Server owner ^^ Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:34 am

Impulse

Impulse

ButterCup wrote:let me remember u. Drop is 15 but if u see u got a chance
example
Recipe: Sealed Dark Crystal Gloves(60%)
Punishment Of Splendor (64) 1/1667 Chance.
Is not % this means i have 1 chance to 1667 for each mob to get that recipe (is not 100% u will get ed, is a CHANCE)

If u see Recipe: Sealed Dark Crystal Gloves(60%) Punishment Of Splendor (64)-10% this means u have 10% chance for each mob to drop that is not if u kill 10 recipe will drop 100 %

So in the end don't stress me with this NOOB question.

Ty and have fun

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
PS next time inform your self <3
meaby u forgot about 15x ? 1/1667 = 1667/15=111 so it means= got a pretty good chance to get it. and stop tell me that im some stupid..
just tell u that.. fk on 3x ull get more drop than here it's normal?
u make me little angry butter... and i killed already more than 150 ..nothin lvl 53 - 68 ? balance?

5HEy Server owner ^^ Empty IS a Chance Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:38 am

ButterCup

ButterCup
Admin
Admin

I refuse to explain to u no more, sorry. You have a problem pls learn basics of Lineage 2 try a nooby helper or buy a bock Smile BTW i steel <3 u.

https://l2-immortals.forumotion.com

6HEy Server owner ^^ Empty Re: HEy Server owner ^^ Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:47 am

dracula

Admin
Admin

Deep blue mobs will be spoilable
gmshop will stay as it is

and for the drops mobs drop are as it should be special drops are always tough to get especialy full drops

and for ongoing event you got tvt working and others should be implemented as well

7HEy Server owner ^^ Empty <3 u to but... Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:21 am

Impulse

Impulse

ButterCup wrote:I refuse to explain to u no more, sorry. You have a problem pls learn basics of Lineage 2 try a nooby helper or buy a bock Smile BTW i steel <3 u.
ok meaby i don't know somethin about drop chance ... but eaven then
can i ask but what a balance? if i come with 53 to kill them and lvl 68 i still don't hawe it Sad what to do? : cyclops cyclops cyclops

8HEy Server owner ^^ Empty Re: HEy Server owner ^^ Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:36 am

dracula

Admin
Admin

the higher the mob is for you the lower chance you get so as you go up you get better chance but still doesnt mean youll get it easy

drop are fine you just need to be patient its not like it 100x ....

9HEy Server owner ^^ Empty Re: HEy Server owner ^^ Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:44 am

Impulse

Impulse

dracula wrote:the higher the mob is for you the lower chance you get so as you go up you get better chance but still doesnt mean youll get it easy

drop are fine you just need to be patient its not like it 100x ....

yeah i know that : BUT if they are are blue u think chance is better? .. mobs become blue till i killed them.. so i think that somothin must be changed . scratch geek Sad

10HEy Server owner ^^ Empty Re: HEy Server owner ^^ Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:13 am

JustBeNice

JustBeNice

Sorry but i got 2 recs in 30 mins .... Caxapa got 2 ---5 min... on 15x..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum